Thursday, December 27, 2007

Training class

Today I went to training class with Ting Fang!
We wear white shirt with collar and black pants, just look like office girl!
Around 9.40a.m we reach there ,but we can't find where are the office!
Haha.. I saw three boys are same with us white shirt with black plants!
We just follow them ! Lastly,we find out that office!
I and Ting look so panic , coz we don't know what should we do!
Suddenly, the madam call us went up there for training!
No choice , we just follow her!
Miss Karen wll be given a talk about how to become a promoter!
I really can't tahan ,coz we just sit there and listen around 3 hours!
My face start turn "black", coz I "bu suang"!
Talk talk talk ... so lame! I wanna sleep!
Anyway, everyone had fun there and enjoyed the talk!
Anyone know what is Brand Ambassador?? It's like promoter?
The stupid thing is need to take photo with the name tag!
I think that is part time work, coz just promote some produce like Milo.....
Like the girl stand in the Jusco market there say:
Hi, Sir /Miss , pls try...
What I learn today???
Hahaha..I just know about become a promoter ,
you must keep smile and remember say THANK YOU to your consumers!
Until 1.30 p.m totally finish the talk! We can back ....
Izzit too lame ?? Waste my time only...
Anyway, this will become the experience for me!
Wahaha.. When the E pro call me, I will say NO ...
Tomorrow is Susu b'day !
Wow, goin to her house having a party!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..Ambassador means Dai Yan Ren..代言人...noe who m i? =P

Ting F. said...

Aiyor..
Sorry that i didnt know u posting this blog haha..
Yaloh..i stil can remember that scene when we there..
It was really bored and wasting time too..
What once in a life time..
Haha..
Hey but lastly the man call you..
And ling hwei say NO to him..wow..
haha..
For me i will say NO too..
But they haven call me..
maybe knew that i wil reject?..
Haha..jkjk..
Oklah..
Take care..bye~..
Chat there~