Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sorry

I felt sorry to my friend SUSU QUAN !
I always said she is my best friend, but anything happen, I can't help her!
Yesterday she fell down from ladder!
And now I just view her blog and know about this!
I didn't regard about this !!
Sorry, yesterday I didnt take any action for you!
I continuous to joke with you when we chat in MSN !
Luckily nothing to you! You won't become stupid d la!
Don't worry ya ! Take care lolololololo~~
Anyway, I will pray for you from god...
Today no mood attend to TVXQ concert lo~~
Hope can enjoy it!
Sorry a, susu quan !
Take care^^

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha u siao a. haha i like sus quan jor la the name haha. aiyo u .not ur fault la. u also dun noe de ma. haha. u must tell me who is the guest or got guest anot wor!
hehe.whee~~save money go to korea lu~~~k?
i wont forget u de la.i am a 长情de susu quan. wont forget u de k.