Thursday, November 22, 2007

"Hold on"

Say: Lalalalalalala lalalalalalalala
The stupid Lh is gone!
Lh never give up, coz I'll "Hold On"
Thanks for who are always support me and always believe me !
"I will be with you"
Hahaha... Thank you!
My next paper is moral on this Friday !!
This few day no paper, I become very lazy and no heart to study!
But just now on9 got someone told me must study hard TOGETHER!
oK, I will....
加油!
The Susu Quan said I didnt update my blog!
I too lazy to update mah !!
NEWS 2nd album -PACIFIC ^^
NICE !!!
Support them ....
Yea, just left 2 more day, TVXQ will coming lo!!
I pray for Micky and other members nothing will be happen !
Take care everyone !
Good Luck for I and you!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hahah susu quan pls la. yea ma long time didnt update. always study till gila. aiyo u sure can get gd result dela dun frend u jor. i dont fren u jor

Anonymous said...

Suddenly so hardworking!Ya, that's why i said you not a stupid girl!You and him is best friend, are you sure, he also thiking like that?

Anonymous said...

I'm finish-ing soon! maral and next bio!
haha!
haiz lh lh you really ned to work hard for d last few paper! if not like me! haiz! so depress about my results!
your fren also working hard so you ned too!

Anonymous said...

Your last paper is what subject?When will be finish it?You going to TVXQ concert on this Saturday!Hope you can enjoy it and take care!

Anonymous said...

天下无笨蛋!努力下去!

Anonymous said...

加油!!!
真开心你的坚持.
I will b with u.
任何时侯!!!

Ling Hwei said...

Yea,Lh won't give up! Thanks for the comment!

"I will b with u.任何时侯!!!" Hahaha...I know who are you!Thank you !U must take care lol....

SQ, my result will very shit d la, u will better than me!!We work hard together la!!

HC, u will finish ur paper soon,but u also must work hard for bio paper! Jia you!

Kal,he is my best friend la!!Don't think too much pls!!Take care !

rainne,my last paper is Bahasa Cine on 4 of Dec!Yea, tmr I wll going to TVXQ concert !! Hhahaha...
Take care ~~