Saturday, October 27, 2007

Look for the rainbow

Having a concert again and playing the same song again ???
But they are strong! All the BEST for all of you!
Just a little girl but I have big imagination!
I would look for the rainbow in every storm....
我会遥望那无止境的梦想,但它会实现吗?
可能性很低,我就尽力吧。。。
BIG secret to me and you !!
Hope you and her will be together!!
Hope all of my friend also stay cheerful and don't too stress!!
Jing Quan, don't give up, Hc & me will be supporting you!
Erm... 谢谢对我的溺爱,那一句只要我能愉快,感动了!
我不想彼此自己一个人欣赏悲哀!
我也希望你能愉快........
Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true !
If happy little blue birds fly beyong the rainbow... Why, oh why can't I ??!
-Over the rainbow-


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

��Ҫ֪�����кö�ö�����죬ӵ������ʹ�ı�������ʹ���ڲʺ���Աߣ����Ҿ��Dzʺ��Աߵ��Ǹ�

Ling Hwei said...

ֵ���𣿣�