Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hello Kitty

How my life without you -- Hello Kitty** Although I have many Hello Kitty things , but I also wanna buy somemore ! Haha... I saw one Hello Kitty bag like pencil box at KLCC, I really wanna bough it,but not enough money ya! That is very nice and cute,also very "cool", coz the bag is black colour!My life really cannot live without Hello Kitty!! That's why many people given me Hello Kitty things ya ! I very like Sq given me d bag,my flutist d Big Big Hello Kitty bear and Hc and ky d Big head H.K bear!But sometime hope that my birthday present not Hello Kitty too, coz something is no use d! I LOVE HELLO KITTY ^^

Some of my Hello Kitty **

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha u still so childish. i call u childish hwei is correct de wat.keke. yea i will forget him. cause i so silly, he dun know who am i and we didnt even talk before...i wont be too stupid from now on........hope u will not e to stupid like me in this case. keke

Anonymous said...

How come, I also like Hello Kitty!Next time we try to chat about this topic!