Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lame day ~~

结束啦,我会努力读书的啦~~哈哈······没有人会为了我而失望吧。。。
Thursday went to KLCC with my lame lame friend --SUQUAN !! We went that just makan and watch movie , then back to her house ,wait for tuition !!But that day I so happy , because when I sad ada orang teman me ....... We went to Kinokuniya Japanese bookstore wanna bought magazine,but no money to buy !!I saw that TVXQ Sep magazine -B~PASS!!Who can buy this for me ??!!hahaha.... I ask sq many time want buy that magazine anot ,but she said nono~~ Yea, we need to save money for after SPM going to somewhere !!After KLCC, we have akaun tuition, I really very tired and my dad is out station to Ipoh, so I back early from tuition centra! Next monday is PMR, hope the F3 students can get a good result and all the best to them !!Haiz...Another one and half month to me and all F5 members,SPM coming soon !Really wanna study hard lo... And the bad news isTVXQ concert held on 24 DECEMBER !!Can I going??!! MICKY YA ~~ I wanna see my MICKY !!! My education is more important !!If my parents let me go , I will think I going anot!!Hahahaha....But 26/11, No exam to me ~~Hope can going la, after back from te concert, I sure can get a good result !!Hahahaha... がばって !!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
TVXQ -b`pass!!

0 comments: