Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sleep problem

Facing sleep problem currently.
Stop thinking, I don't want think anymore.
Let me sleep for a night, I really tired like hell.
Was there something wrong?
This became my serious problem,
I didn't sleep for 2 weeks,
maybe more than that.
I work more than 8 hours but sleep less than 8 hours.
It is not the way I choose to live,
there's something wrong!
I try very hard to sleep,but FAIL.
Feel bad to take sleeping pill,
can I stop eating this?!
I'm wishing I can sleep right now,
it's killing me :(
.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just eat lots of food,feel lazy then will fall asleep as sooon as possible.

Unknown said...

You have to clear your mind from all things when it's time to sleep. If you feel sleepy then don't fight it. You have to go to bed and rest.

craftmatic