Thursday, May 20, 2010

A thing

I kept on looking at my phone today.
When I heard a ring sound, I thought that my phone is ringing.
My colleague was laughing at me.
I wanted to text you but then I decided to forget about it.

I turn off my phone and I started my work.
Ish, What am I doing?.
I need to do something which is make sense.

Stop dreaming...
.
Talked with a 18th boy today.
He told me
"A boy treats you good is not his necessary job,
they can be a good listener, they can do whatever you like
but once you did something wrong ,

they will hurt you as muh as they can."
This kind of theory, I knew it when I was 16th, my little boy. (haha)
He said:
Boys want something like freedom,
why girls like to hold them tight?
Then I asked,
What about girls?
He said:
I don't know.
The truth is boys really don't know what a girl wants.
Girls just want a word 'CARE'.
It is better than sweet words.
And those words, just like a appetizer.
Looking back, do you care about them ?
.

0 comments: