Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This so called love

I can see people cheating each other, hiding their feelings and trying to lie.
Especially LOVE.
Do you believe in love?
"Yes, I do! " mostly this was the answer from everyone.
Unfortunately, some stupid situation make me believe that there is no 100% love.
A girl was falling in love with a guy and the best liar goes to him.
Yes. no one is perfect, at least must be honest.
It seems like boys like cheating on girls and some of the girl just like a fool.
Why do you begging him , why do you care about him?
Girl, I'm here to wake you up!
Stop message him, stop call him, stop miss him ,
stop everything about him.
Finally, is your turn to cheat them.
Boys, if you get hurt from girl, don't blame them,
coz all depends on situation and expectations.
Sometime, I feel that guy is not worth to give so much of love,
because they will try to lie you as much as they can.
But if you can meet a guy who are understanding and gentleman,
you are lucky and they won't hurt you like a jerk do.
I believe that it will be happen to you and me,
coz who beside us not all is evil.
Hey girl, stop loving him.
.

0 comments: