Wednesday, October 21, 2009

No pain No gain

I'm fed up with my classmates.
Can they do something and show more response?
This is a special project which present by ALL OF US,
Everyone must be cooperate together and team work.
Don't depend on those are always step out.
What kind of situation are you now ?
Still rest in winter time?
Please work together and make it success.
How am I supposed to tell my feeling now...
I feel like want to kill you when you're do nothing!
NO PAIN NO GAIN
(Hello, please do something and listen the one who is present in front of you.)
Don't always say that we're not enough time to make it!
We need to support each other, because we are a team.
Let's do our work together ^.^
.
.
I were mad when I met you yesterday.
You have the right to reject me, but don't show that face to me.
Do you think you are the best person to be the XX ?
Well... Thanks for the response that you were showing me yesterday.
.
I want a glass of cold water now. . .
.

0 comments: