Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Girls like it

Isetan Sales + Beauty Fair
.
Isetan Anniversary Sales is ON.
It's start on 9 October until 1 November.
The member Pre-sale was held on 9 October( Friday).
The pre-sale just open open for the Isetan cardholders.
I went to Midvelly and KLCC's Isetan with Fish for member pre-sale.
HA HA . . .Most of the items were up to 70% off
and additional 10%-20% for selected items.
Beside, there was a Beauty Fair at PWTC too.
Thanks to my pretty cousin, she bought 2 boxes of facial mask
and 1 box of eye mask to me. (^.^)..
Girls are like SALES, because it's a greatest thing to us!
I got most of what I wanted at a lower rate.
* * *
Damn crazy. . . we went to 6 shopping malls at 2 days.
Went to Pyramid, Midvelly and KLCC on Friday.
Next is Time Square, Sungai Wang, Pavilion and KLCC on Sunday.

Sing k at Pyramid before went to the Isetan sale.
Twins Tower with light,
GREAT?

.

0 comments: