Thursday, June 11, 2009

11.06.09

"真黑仔"
I had a bad day (=.=)
Why those unlucky things will happen to me!
If you wait few more mins , I think this thing won't be happen.
Feeling sorry,I know it was our fault but why didn't answer the call!
It's not a big big thing if you didn't answer the call,
but we fear of that, it is helpless...
I realized that the miracles won't come true if we hope it so much.
HOPELESS without the help!
It's killing me (T_T)
On other side, you're right because we really did a wrong thing.
We should take it serious!
I'm wishing I could find some words to say ...
' Yes, the late comer is the loser, so I am the loser!'
Are you angry ? We're upset right now...
-
-
-
-
-
Holiding back the tears and we can smile again!
Tomorrow will surely come, I'm living with my hope!
I'm go to Malacca soon ~~

0 comments: