Tuesday, May 12, 2009

12.05.09

Boys over Flowers' was released a special mini drama.
The fans is been asking what happened to the characters
and the ending of this drama was not completed.
I haven't watch it yet, because just has two version only!
I'll download it after all version is out!
-Special Edition Mini Drama-
The new Korean drama' Cinderella Man' is out.
The two main actor are Kwon Sang Woo and Yoona.
I just watch until ep8. It's exciting ! (haha)
-Cinderella Man -
Junsu's leg was injured during the rehearsal
the day before the 4th concert.
Junsu appeared at the concert on wheelchair.
Although his leg was injured,
but he forced himself to at least stood up
at the last performance.
Touching man (=.=)
Junsu, fighting !!
-The cartoon version's Junsu by fan-

Today went to Midvelly with Thong & Su.
I saw a shop with the word 'sale'
Lol.. 50% off!!!
But I have limited money =.=

0 comments: