Sunday, April 19, 2009

19.04.09

Happy Birthday to HC, SW & My sister
KANASAI again...
SW knew her surprise!
I thought it was great n success,
but she knew that finally!
Last night was my sister birthday,
she organized a party with her friends!
I hate her friends so much,
they jump my bed, talk so loud ,
after get wet straight away in my room!
What the F. It's so dirty!
I cannot tahan again, I scold them!
Everyone look at me n show innocent face.
However, I'm sorry to my sis,
because of me, my mon scold her too!
I'm the chef of that night, I cooked all the food..
And the feedback from my 'customers' are
so yummy, not bad n so on.... (haha)
***
- Happy 12th Birthday-

-Do Re Mi-

-My birthday presents from my friends-
Thanks to HC, YL, XY,SU,SW,THONG,CIU &YUN
I love the roxy bag, nike bottle & reef slipper!

-HC's birthday-

I had a busy week (^.^)





0 comments: