Saturday, March 28, 2009

IKEA

Went to Mutiara Damansara with my cousin!
The curve, Ikea, Ikano n Tesco were there.
First we get in to Ikea,
because both of us were so hungry!
She order a set of meal with some meatballs,
She doesn't realized that the meatball is 'beefball'!
I also ate it... ( =.=)
After lunch, we just hang around there..
I bought a mirror with price RM5,
(the original price is RM19,
last time went there with HC the price low to RM9,
and now became more cheaper just 5 ringgit)
The home furnishing products are so expensive there,
I think those are poor like me cannot afford it! (haha)
I also bought a shirt at Ikano, just normal T-shirt.
I became broke now, so I just bought one only!
The 80 ringgit almost finish,
How do I live without money (=.=)
******
-My cousin-
-Potted plant-
- Shirt-
* I love the plant, so small n cute!
~HaHa~

0 comments: