Friday, February 6, 2009

Mr.G

What's NEW going on ^.^
The newest Japanese drama was disturb my mind!
My favorite drama now, called Mei -chan no Shitsuji,
我的帅管家 in Chinese
Everyone said those boys are so handsome,
but I don't think so..
(handsome than normal guy , I agree)
I like the synopsis, it was quite funny,
but it would not be true in our life,
It's just a novel.
If can I also hope I have a handsome guy be my 'butler',
In my dream, it will be happen soon...

I would like to talk about Mr.G---
He became a famed personage in SEGI now!
I think who are always got class at level 2 will be see him before!
He is my French teacher, from western country.
Mr.G's charisma is impossible to block,
Girls are like to see him at a glance!
Just like a star, so charm...
Mr.L is jealous about it,
he always talk about Mr.G during my class!
Talk about joke? Not fun at all....
Just felt like you are jealous right now!
French is hard to learn and say,
the French accent is so difficult to pronounce!
I hope I can overcome this as well,
~Cheer-Up~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.Gatethe so handsome!Siapa Mr.L?

Anonymous said...

The main actor 水岛 so what lah, not handsome!His face so small, smaller than the girl! Ugly boy!

Ling Hwei said...

I didnt say he handsome before! His name so cacat!