Thursday, February 19, 2009

Donating to Yvonne Foong

"Attention to EVERYONE"
A girl called Yvonne Foong,
who suffers from Neurofibromatosis Type 2.
'Yvonne Foong need YOUR HELP !'
She needs funds
to undergo a Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
on end of the February ,
which will kill an optic nerve tumor and
save her remaining right eye.
She is a student from SEGI college,
(same college with me)
She is a smart student and
the author of the book
called 'I'm Not Sick, Just A Bit Unwell".
I saw some blogger were have a
Funds Raising to Yvonne Foong!
That's so sweet to her...
I hope everyone may donate it to her.
Some of my college's club also have some Charity Event.
The aim of this event is raising funds to save her right eye.
PLEASE click in to this link:
Please support it, we need your support to success it!
-Thank You-

0 comments: