Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yeah, U r a boy

I said that before "I'm no courage to try it again!"
You wouldn't have to say that words to me.
In regard to your choice now, I will bless you!
And
My happiness will come back.
'If I were a BOY'
How's it feel?
The song's lyrics was present out
what I want to say
and How I feel!
It's a little too late for you to come back
Say its just a mistake
Think I'd forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong
But you're just a boy
You don't understand
Yeah you don't understand
How it feels to love a girl someday
You wish you were a better man
You don't listen to her
You don't care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you've taken her for granted
And everything you have got destroyed
But you're just a boy'
*Beyonce - If I Were A Boy
You really don't know how it hurts?
Or
Just talk a joke with me ?
I think I better be a Boy, that is more easily -*-
Yesterday got many people called me 'Ah Boy'
I think because of my short hairstyle!
BUT I'm a normal girl *.*

1 comments:

Ting F. said...

I like the one who composed this song..
It successfully expressed the feelings that feels in each girls..