Saturday, October 18, 2008

She & Me

She and me had a date on yesterday!
Just like a couple --
Sing K,watch movie ,shopping and enjoyed our dinner together!
(走街,看戏,吃饭,唱K)
HAHA (^.^)
BUT we're normal, just as a BEST FRIEND !
We enjoyed taking photo more than sitting there sing K,
waste money & time!
But it's funny **
After sing k, we meet with Ting too!
She hang around there alone, but lastly she with us!
Around 4.45p.m , me and hc went to cinema...
My god, stupid movie again =.=
It is not sreaming movie, that's so funny and un-logic!
After the show, we shop a while. . .
Well, we wanted to buy some clothes, but no$ again!
Finally, we went to OUG ate something. . .
I had a nice day with her and thanks for fetch me back!
--------------------------------------
-LIU & LEE-
-Sing Sing Sing-
-Stupid Hwei-
Funny?! (Haha)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's our L photo?
hmm i gotta post it...

Ling Hwei said...

Well, if you dont mind i can upload it!! haha