Saturday, October 11, 2008

Green

I love GREEN now!
It is good for health . . .
Today quite free, I stay at home and focus on 4th album!
I listen whole album with my heart ^^
I'm found that my Chunnie improve a lot!
He make the words more clear and his voice become more stable now!
Crazy love , this song so nice , I love it so much!
I'll set it as my blog's music, hope everyone can enjoy!
(Try to listen, please!)
Those who are not cassiopeai or not anti-tvxq fans,
I would like to say they are great enough,
NOT because of their face, the handsome face. .
We like them because of they work so hard
and greates on singing and dancing!
5 of them done very well in every part,
they love each other and work in teamwork!
Free your mind now (^.^)
--------
Lastly, I wanna share a joke with you all,
its from my sister , she told me about this!
Everyone should be know what is Hippopotamus --
In Computer Dictionary, it will teach us how to pronounce it!
Hippopotamus [.hipa'potamas] - the pronoun in distionary...
What my sister said - -
Hippopotamus is 他婆婆的袜子( in cantonese)
(sweat) It is so cold!
(Sorry for those cannot understand well!)
-----------
-Yoochun-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol your sis=.= funny she..
for those who r suju fans..please wait for their 3rd album ~XD

Anonymous said...

姐啊,你说得很对阿,我们那么迷,只因他们真的太棒了,没必要讨厌到那么凶!大米的发型真的太吊,一看就知道是他,爱死了!我们家的大米,太太棒了!

Ling Hwei said...

Su, you promote your suju here?!Here is TVXQ(hehe)!!
大米是我们的宝!哈哈。。。