Friday, September 26, 2008

Big Apple

A passion for a donut
Indulge yourselves in the sweet charm n delight of big apple donuts.
Be seduced by exquisite,alluring selections n sensual taste,
that can send you into uncontrolled desire.
Experience that first-time crush n savor the moment,
you bite into our luscious n tempting donuts.
These crispy n fluffy creations will make you crave for more.
Made from the finest ingredients,our exotic donuts are the result
of big apple's devotion to making fresh n flavorful donuts.
Satisfy your donut at big apple n you will definitely say : AMORE !!
Oh Yes~~ That is BIG APPLE!!
Hahaha...
Today went to Midvelly with my cousin!
Well, I spend my whole day at there (morning until night)
Lastly, I just bought some food back! (-.-)
Hari Raya coming soon, I think everywhere are sale period now!
I have unlimited wants, but limited money!
I cant buy, cause money no enough!(Haiz)
I bought a box of donut! (Alll in BLACK colour---Chocolate)
Tomorrow I can't go forcut hair too....(YIU)
Sorry for su n thong!
-Big Apple-
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiu..wah u didnt go tam evon ke?
i wan big apple
su

Anonymous said...

I saw you at Midvelly!What you did at Beauty fair?

Stella*

Ling Hwei said...

Stella,
Yea,I went to Beauty fair, but i didnt saw u at all!I just hang around,I didnt do anything!