Monday, March 24, 2008

Are you ...

Are you afraid to look poor??
I saw this in MSN news :_
"If you spend money to avoid embarrassment,
you're human,
But if you're spending money you don't have,
the price may be higher than you think. "
(I think)everyone will be afraid to look poor!
Do you know ? :_
-Wanting to appear rich and being afraid to look poor
may sound like the same thing,
but they're not. -
We should be more effort to make money,
If not we'll being afraid to be a poor human!
My next step into the future will start with a lot of money ,
because I need money for study !
Actually which college I wanna apply,
my parent won't be oppose!
My problem now is should I used the funds from my parent ??
And my sister still young !~~
I think perhaps it was just too much ,right ??!!
I can't giving up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You want study at where?

Ling Hwei said...

I want taking Tourism Management /Tourism Guide Operation!But I still confuse where i wanna to go!!

Anonymous said...

我们一起进Taylor啦?那边很好的!一起好不好?

Ling Hwei said...

不好,我没有钱!你帮我给啊?!!