Friday, December 7, 2007

Shall we talk

Shall we talk?
Yea, we can !
When I said CAN'T?
Oh, I remeber when you're standing close to someone else!
Holding hands......
WOW~~
I stand alone !!
That is over...
Slowly start to move my feelings...
Yea, now we can talk!!
“我们都不知道会不会有以后”
Today went Midvelly again!
With who ??
My baka friend - HC &XY
Went there for what ?
Shopping ....
But I'm the one are no money to buy anythings!
Hahahaha....
Yea, I bought something else!
That is Nail Vita !
Green and pink ....
Bling Bling ^^
But my mum said the gree colour not nice look like ghost!
HURT me ....
Really not nice ???
But I like it **

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hihi my round face hwei fren, when i go sg i sure miss u so much.... hehehe... yealo like wat ur mum say the green colour looks like an nei nei le!!!like indian le! hahahhaa ... burt another one ok a...dun miss me k?! buy christmas present for me yea?
susu quan~~~

Anonymous said...

see told you green for me!haha! your ma said not nice thn now for me la! give me la! my nails all colour also nice d! ahah!

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I called you , you didnt answer my phone!