Thursday, December 13, 2007

DBSK Collectibles

Dong Bang Shin Ki collectibles !
DBSK have trip to Paris and release the Paris Photobook!
-Bonjour Paris 2007-
.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I want it !
Who will buy it for me!!
Haha...
The photo diary featuring amazing pictures of Paris
and addition with a set of DVD !
The 5 handsome boys in Paris ^^
Why have Bonjour Paris I & II??
Too many**
One more ya , that is photo calendar collection!
SM also release the
-DBSK 2008 Photo Desk Calendar.
-DBSK2008 Photo Wall Calendar.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All the photos are taken during the trip of Paris !
How can release so many things !!
The poor Ling Hwei ,can't buy all la...
Why all is Limited Edition ???
I want buy what edition ya???
Wow..Too many!!
Oh,NO!!
All About Dong Bang Shin Ki Season 2
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I haven't bought it!!
I must buy it first ,
Because
This DVD have music videos, drama clips,
making of music videos and behind the scenes clips!
The most important is , inside that have
Variety Show and Couple Talk !
OMG....
I watch it before , the Variety Show was funny!
And the Couple Talk, was amazing ^^
Wahahaha...
-Soul mate couple - Hero +Micky
-Kiss couple -Max+Micky
-2U couple -Uknow+Micky
--Soul fighters couple -Max+Hero
The most great and lovely couple is:
-Yoosu couple -Micky+ Xiah
-YunJae couple -Hero+Uknow
*Micky and Xiah really too close !
Love it so much!
But all the collectibles is so expensive !
Anyway, hope can buy it!
I think I'll buy All About DBSK 2 !!
AADBSK 2 + Poster is RM 216++ !
Wa... expensive **
Coz the Bonjour Paris Photobook ,I already save around 400 pictures!
All keep in my computer!
I will post up some pictures of Bonjour Paris!
Micky so so handsome and cute!
When I saw that, I wanna PENGSAN**
Why SM didn't release
All About MICKY YOO CHUN !
I sure buying !!
Wahahahaha
Micky and Xiah make me Crazy!
*Bonjour Paris Pictures
-All ABout Micky YC -
.

-All About DBSK-
.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...All About Micky Yoochun!Ya,I will be buy it! The Bonjour Paris photos , can you send to me?
My e-mail address, you know it or not? Thank You!

Anonymous said...

The rich girl, you sure want to bought it? RM 216 just for the DVD set? Keep the money for treat me eat something better than waste your money to buy the DVD!

Anonymous said...

我也有想过要买,但是真的很贵!我才没那么多钱买!你又写道那么精彩,真的有点冲动想要买!那个couple talk 真的很好看!我也是喜欢Yoosu couple!他们真的是天生一对!

Ling Hwei said...

Yea, All About Micky Yoochun!
I will bought it!! U also ?
hahaha...

Anonymous said...

erm...hallo...can u send me the BONJOUR PARIS de pic?
please!!!!
my e-mail add is tvxq_tohoshinki@hotmail.com....
please!!!