Thursday, September 6, 2007

HATE sejarah

HATE sejarah !!
Today I give up for that ...
I read that until midnight, why didnt come out ??!!
What subject a... Everyone also said too hard !! -- SEJARAH !!
Fail for that ?!! No, i don't want!I try my best to do that ...
God, pls help me ~~ hehe...
This two day sejarah and ekonomi asas , study and study , hafal and hafal!
Too many ... I study until cry !! I will become gila ~~
Now just percubaan , If SPM ??!!
I think I will become a emotional people , bcoz too STRESS !!
Everyone say : Ling Hwei add oil la, u can do it !!
What should I say ??!! I really don know what should I do !
Tomorrow is Moral , also need to hafal all the Nilai- Nilai ...Bidang 1-7 **
Haiz.... How la???!!! Today having tuition until 10.30p.m ... Enough time study ?! Takut la ...
So many day didnt sleep ... Can i rest one day ?!! TIRED **
Today just spend some time out to bloging ... COz sejarah lo !!
2 more week to me and F5 members , exam will finish !!
Gambatte together ba ... Just can say that ^^
Ling Hwei -- Don't give up la , trying to finish it !!
ADD OIL **

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

RELAX!!Don't too stress..
Just try your best!