Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fall sick...

Now is 12.20a.m !!Midnight lo...
My mum don't let me use computer, want me to rest!
Coz I fall sick la...
Hahaha... Exam lo, sick wo!BAD**
Just bcoz Friday go 2 rachel house ...
Rain le.. Then we Run in the Rain ~~
walalala...天在下雨!!
walalala...我们真在淋雨。。。
We are go 2 eat something ... When we back, rain lo ^^
We wait and wait ... Then we just run la!!
I like this ... Long time didnt do some gila-gila d thing , funny !!
Hope got next time aa... Run in the rain **
It' s ok .. I think I will get well soon ! hehe...
2ml will start to study science !! Haiz..
Hafal and hafal again ~~ Hate that !
Family problem and friendship problem.....
If you.. You will choose ??!!
For me is MONEY problem .... Hahaha!!
That day just said about me and him to someone ....
My heart feel pain when I tell you all ~~

那是我和他的回忆,真的希望不要忘记······
其实迷糊,可以得到疼惜!我希望我永远迷糊·····
那幸福会在很远的地方吗??
不会啊,因为它就在你身边。。。
你应该自己把它找出来!幸福就会出现**

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care !!