Friday, August 3, 2007

I LOVE YOU....

How was the .....
It’s alright even if I don’t say anything until the end..Should you know ??!
Now I won’t be able to meet you again for a second time...
Your hand that I’ve held onto,the warmth of my hand , I still remember !!
Now hard to say more than anything, I just want to see your smile!!
Thanks 4 being my bf for 3 year. ...Thanks for everything !!!
Start from tomorrow ,we are best friend!! Rite?! Or wanna become my brother ?!
I know what i doing now... Beside that, what u think, i also know that .. But all ald pass...
Start from now , u just need 2 remember me always in ur heart...
Find another more pretty and nice !!
When u came back watch my concert , i really feel happy and surprise!!
U told me , u love me!! But why that time want 2 hurt me ?!!! Sorry, i cannot accept !!
I can't forgive what u done before !! But now.. we can be friend !!
When i sad+ tired +dissipointed+happy , is all my best fren caring me !!!
Can i know that time where r u ?!! Study hard 4 ur U ?!?!
Yea, I'm the one call u go 2 S'pore study !!But .......
The emo person cannot change the att...U can tahan my att, really want 2 say -- U so geng !!
Evil and angle ... I'm the evil, coz that 3 year, i didnt do any gan dong d things 2 u and i always scolod u + said u very fan !! But when u leaving, nobody call me and remaid me all the thing !! I miss that !!
What should i do ?!! Somebody can help me ?!!
Like now.. I will never cry, coz I know that we’re meant to be ....
I wait for u to share my night forever ,just only u !!BUT ....
U always say i didnt said the 3 word 2 u !!Now i say ...I LOVE YOU ** 爱 因为在心中~~
Before that my life can't without you, but now my life can't without my friend !!!
What u said +done will become the story in my life...
Before all the things I seen with u become memories...
Stay happy 4 everyday and be happy for who are care you !!
Take care and I will always remember you ...
RemeMber the last song in my concert ?! Is to you ...
GOODBYE MY LOVE ~~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea,I love you too!!Something need to tell you !! The mail , are you read it ? You will understand ..

From: Awon